Thursday, March 29, 2007

Summa that UK sound

It's worth a listen, funk, disco, soul, STEVIE WONDER.
Tracklisting:
Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly (Reborn Club Vox Mix)Double Exposure - Ten PercentGQ - Disco NightsAshford & Simpson - High RiseThe Originals - Down To Love TownCerrone - Give Me LoveStevie Wonder - Isn't She LovelyA Touch Of Class - I Love You Pretty BabyDeniece Williams - Baby Baby My Love's All For YouGlenn Jones - Meet Me Halfway ThereGwen Presley - RunningRene & Angela - Save Your LoveKaryn White - Secret Rendezvous
The Supremes - Up The Ladder To The RoofStreet People - Just Makin' LoveMandrill - My Kind of Girl (My Girl)Mel Britt - She'll Come Running BackThe Brothers - Are You Ready For ThisSkull Snaps - My Hang Up Is YouClarence Jackson - It It Don't Fit, Don't Force ItLuther - It's Good For The SoulTrammps - Hooked For LifeThe Strangers - Step Out Of My DreamGladys Knight - Save The Overtime For MeTen City - One Kiss Will Make It Better