Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Steady, steady, steady

I wanted to share something with everyone, and that's Strong Arm Stready. Rap group powerhouse. This is what I call gangster underground rap music. Check the Krondon's verse on the "Beware of Us" track. Just a taste of that raw lyrical bumping rap.
"I'm eatin chicken wings, mm, it's like chicken feed. Mm, I'm at the feedhouse smokin all this chicken's weed. Huh, you're hardly hard, this sucker's soft as volleyball. Cold Chillin' like my name was +Big Daddy+ +Marley Marl+You're not a star at all, no, you're just a sidekick, yeh. Runnin the outside lickin shit and ridin dicks. Real niggaz start cliques, start shit we spark clips. The mac'll make your door lift and leave me with a sore wrist. You should be impressed, yeh, it's like my first impression. I pull representer, exposition in a session. I'm in the Expedition, expose a dark dimension. Your girl used to suck dick du-ring detention. You got dumped, she came up by spittin out nuts of every homey comin home from prison. Yeah the fake chicks get dick the Ferragamo fake fits. I keep they drawers drenched, no drawers, fake tits" Krondon